Since established in 1981, Star has been focused and determined to set itself apart from the competition.
Our 200,000 square foot, ISO 9001:2008 certified extrusion facility houses multiple presses with the ability to produce a circle size of up to 8 inches and a weight per foot of 0.033 to 8 lbs.
We extrude 6000-series aluminum alloy to produce standard and custom profiles to meet the exact needs of our customers. Our wide range of aluminum extrusion capabilities allows us to serve a diverse OEM customer base.
Our aluminum extrusion capabilities include:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- 6000-series aluminum alloys
- Standard and custom profiles
- Multiple direct extrusion presses
- Nitrogen-ported dies
- Closed loop extrusion speed controls
- Weight-per-foot range of 0.033 to 8 lbs.
- Circle size up to 8 inches
- Automatic run-out table
- Extrusion recipe system setting
- Belt handling systems
- Water wall quench & over/under cooling
- Profile design assistance